DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji fly

eric mo

Reactions
bonjour a tous je suis nouveau sur ce forum je viens d acheter le mavic mini et depuis hier je n arrive plus à connecter dji fly a la commande il charge mais n ai pas connecter quelque un aurait une idée merci de m aider

Translated->

hello everyone I am new to this forum I just bought the mavic mini and since yesterday I can not connect dji fly to the control it loads but did not connect someone would have an idea thank you for helping me.

Bonjour, welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Try reloading the firmware using DJI assistant. It would seem that you have had it working previously, it may need a little jolt to get it to connect again.
Regards

VOILA J AI FAIS LA MISE A JOUR COMMANDE ET DRONE MAIS RIEN N Y FAIT LE SMARTPHONE NE VEUX TOUJOURS PAS CE CONNECTER A LA MANETTE CONTROLEUR ?

There are two USB-C ports on the controller. One is for storing the cable, the other is for connecting.
1635878892344.png

ok merci je viens de faire la mise à jour de dji fly et miracle ça marche merci beaucoup de votre aide

There are two USB-C ports on the controller. One is for storing the cable, the other is for connecting.
View attachment 137665
The Mini does not have that type controller - like the Air2 and I guess the Mini2 now does. There's only one hole for the cable to controller and the other end to the phone.

Attachments

• RC_ba6e76f8-5ee2-43a0-8172-45bbe30b7ed7_2048x2048.jpg
    RC_ba6e76f8-5ee2-43a0-8172-45bbe30b7ed7_2048x2048.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Wow
Reactions: eEridani
Welcome to the forum from the be woods of Maine!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan