DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 4.1.18 from Moverio market caused huge video lag

I updated to the latest DJI GO 4 with pano function last week, after few flights Unfortunately I experienced unacceptable video feed lagging. The lagging issue happened randomly, some even after 3km flight distance or immediately after video record and the 360 pano. But once it start to lag the symptoms will go on until landing. Such lag is very similar to flight log sync problem that caused the lagging in the earlier version of GO 4. But the solution by remove completely apps and folders won’t help this time. I had switch back to iPhone for control and immediately video feed back to normal. All the firmware and app version are the latest.
So am I the only one who experienced this? Anyone else experienced video feed lagging after update?

It's been a year since I've been struggling with this problem.
I gave up the Moverio and sold it.
I had this lag and pixification of the image in all the Androids I used (several).
When I saw a video of this problem occurring with a Dji Cristalsky monitor I came to the conclusion that it would be best to give up on Android.
Recently, I discovered that on Mavic's packaging there is a warning "MADE FOR iPHONES 6, 6s, 7 ...
So. even without liking, I bought a used 6S just to fly and everything came back wonderful.

It is important to warn that the problem is NOT DJi Go 4.
I tested the Litichi app and had the same problems.
See the video here:

pactsilhobr understand your feel. I am shock as I also heard this lag and pixification happened to Crystalsky as well. I thought that only happen to BT300. That’s DJI own product for god sake. How can anyone accept such lag and pixelated during flight?
Regarding solution have you read thru all the threads? I am sure did post the solution for it in early stage of DJI GO 4, the issue is related to flight log after you sync with DJI server. This might also be the resolution for Crystalsky too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143