DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 app: multiple quads on a single phone

Vilco

Reactions
Hi
In order to operate in urban areas and/or professionally I need a 300 grams quad, since here in Italy if your drone is over 300 grams you have to fork out 2 to 3 grands for certifications, medical examination and bureaucracy, while drones up to 300 grams just need 200 euros circa for bureaucracy.
I’am leaning toward the Spark, fly more combo, since it covers almost all of what I need and I like its ability indoors, but ther’s one thing puzzling me: how will the DJI GO 4 app handle the 2 quads? At the moment, using this phone for the Mavic only, I have 2 accounts: one named after me and one after the Mavic. Will the Spark appear as a third account, with the account named after me showing the total of the Spark and the Mavic accounts?

They're not accounts of any kind, it's just the way DJI have chosen to show your totals and the individual drone's details. If you use more than one drone, you have your page and one page for each drone.

That confused me at first too, when I got a replacement Mavic and it had a different name so it started another flight log page.

I just purchased the Mavic Pro, and I currently have the Spark. I am trying to set up the Mavic now, but am concerned the dji GO 4 app will not run both of them. Can I simply connect the Go 4 app to the mavic and Vice versa? I do have 2 separate controllers, and I haven't tried anything as of yet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quakzopas