DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 application and Windows 10

Can I ask what the plan would be for the 17" laptop if you were able to get it to work? Its an interesting concept.

Im not sure they make a laptop mount for the controller lol you will probably have to be sitting down.

The Laptop would be heavy (relative to a tablet) due to the size of the screen so you would probably need to put in on a picnic table and sit on a chair. It would be practical if say you always launched from your backyard but I don't see DJI or the other UAV Control app developers considering this option anytime soon.

For my work I have taken an old office type chair with the roller wheels, removed the seat, and fabricated a small slightly tilted table attached to the wheels. It holds my laptop while I do surveys and as built buildings in Autocad. I could make a spot to attach the RC below the laptop, and use it for surveying some of my commercial project sites. Just dreaming I guess....

For my work I have taken an old office type chair with the roller wheels, removed the seat, and fabricated a small slightly tilted table attached to the wheels. It holds my laptop while I do surveys and as built buildings in Autocad. I could make a spot to attach the RC below the laptop, and use it for surveying some of my commercial project sites. Just dreaming I guess....

Ok that’s very cool. So you could try running an Android virtual machine or IOS Emulator on the laptop. I would expect the big challenge would be getting DJI Go 4 installed and running properly and then connecting to the RC.

I very much doubt that DJI would offer any tech support unless a bunch of people wanted to do the same thing as you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahim49