DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 - Smart Controller buttons and wheel set up

Joe4flight

Reactions
Greetings All, I recently received a replacement MPP from DJI after a crash. As I'm customizing the buttons and wheel on the radio control using the DJI GO 4 APP , I'm not finding the area in the DJI GO 4 APP where I can customize the control on the rotating wheel that sits on the back side of the radio control on the right. I controlled the up and down motion of the camera by turning this wheel with my original drone. Now it's set up to raise and lower the EV value. Where on the DJI GO 4 do I customize the function of this wheel? Thx!!

Every controller I've had the left wheel controls the camera pitch and the right wheel controls EV. I don't think they're able to be changed but maybe I'm wrong.

Thx Mr. Salty! In my haste to post my question, plus my haste to program the controller yesterday, I did not even realize (or recall) the controller had two wheels, a left and a right wheel! I was only working with the right wheel. Watching the Masters while fooling around with this also had an impact! This explains everything. I'm sure you're correct. This is exactly the reason why I have an FT Aviator on order. There are simply too many buttons and wheels on the DJI radio control unit to keep track of.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard