DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO App Gimbal Controls?

Octopus.Violinus

Reactions
First time post. I looked around a bit, but didn't see this addressed anywhere already, apologies if this has already been addressed in another thread.

When I use the RC controller for my Mavic Pro there is a little D-pad next to the right stick, which by-default moves the camera from forward-looking to down-looking and back.

When I move the D-pad up or down, it toggles between camera gimbal forward and camera gimbal down, but is unable to adjust camera angle between these two stops.

Within the DJI Go 4 App I can by touching-and-holding the screen of my phone/tablet etc. pan the camera up and down, stopping anywhere in between but this is very clumsy and awkward in flight.

Is there a way (other than 3rd party apps like Litchi) to set the D-pad to pan camera without snapping-to-end-stops?

tl;dr

Can you set D-pad to modular gimbal pitch?

First time post. I looked around a bit, but didn't see this addressed anywhere already, apologies if this has already been addressed in another thread.

When I use the RC controller for my Mavic Pro there is a little D-pad next to the right stick, which by-default moves the camera from forward-looking to down-looking and back.

When I move the D-pad up or down, it toggles between camera gimbal forward and camera gimbal down, but is unable to adjust camera angle between these two stops.

Within the DJI Go 4 App I can by touching-and-holding the screen of my phone/tablet etc. pan the camera up and down, stopping anywhere in between but this is very clumsy and awkward in flight.

Is there a way (other than 3rd party apps like Litchi) to set the D-pad to pan camera without snapping-to-end-stops?

tl;dr

Can you set D-pad to modular gimbal pitch?
You adjust the gimbal tilt via the left "spinning wheel" on the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU