DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO unusable today

Have been on 11 since it came out and have a 9.7 ipad and not had issue 1 with Go app . Am updating to 11.2 now and will see how that does today but has worked great for me and I fly alot .
Also am up to date on everything .

Agreed. I've flown with 11.1 and 11.2 with no issues. Whatever is causing these isolated problems is not fundamental to the iOS version.

Reactions: dirkclod
Exactly what my new iPad mini 4 did today. After 2-3 crashes, I used an iPhone 8+ and it worked fine. Uninstalled go4 on mini4 and reinstalled.. I’ll test it tomorrow

DJI GO doesn't seem to work today. It crashes on my iPhone after a few seconds, every time. I've restarted my phone a day still doesn't fix it. Just opening the app, not connected to the RC, and the app still crashes after a few seconds.
Forced to use Litchi, but it seems it doesn't have any flight logs. I wants to use DJI GO'S pano to take some photos at the beach. I've not used litchi and I read it takes longer.
Obviously, I am not reluctant to fly, since there's no flight logs being stored and if my drone crashes, I might not be able to find it or have any flight logs to investigate.

Same happened to me with DJI GO 4 v4.1.18 crashes on iOS 11.1.2. It started to have crashes 30 hrs ago (from the writing of this post); 7 hrs ago, it has error msg saying the CPU of the iPhone was overloaded, which is not true as my other apps were just doing fine. I had to use Litchi 1.19.0.

Same here.. Crashing stoped after updating my iphone to ios 11.2, i guess no need to uninstall and install the app again, just update the ios.

DJI GO doesn't seem to work today. It crashes on my iPhone after a few seconds, every time. I've restarted my phone a day still doesn't fix it. Just opening the app, not connected to the RC, and the app still crashes after a few seconds.

In Italy the same. It doesn’t work for over 10 second than crash. I reported it on App Store. I hope the will restore it.

Reactions: Soft7
So, I've updated Assistant 2. Managed to retrieve flight logs from my Mavic. I used CsvView to extract the .dat file. I can't work out how to extract the flightlog that I could upload to AirData. I use Export Csv, but that file doesnt seem to be recognised by AirData.
I used Litchi after DJI Go kept crashing, and it seems Litchi has managed to upload flight logs from the moment I run it, with 82% battery. The flight log from the Mavic has logs from when battery was 100%.

I’m having the same problem I’ve reloaded my app three times my iPad and my iPhone are crashing yesterday and today I thought my Mavic was messed up was about to take it in for repairs until I read this DJI go needs to get it fixed if anybody has any information post please

So, I've updated Assistant 2. Managed to retrieve flight logs from my Mavic. I used CsvView to extract the .dat file. I can't work out how to extract the flightlog that I could upload to AirData. I use Export Csv, but that file doesnt seem to be recognised by AirData.
I used Litchi after DJI Go kept crashing, and it seems Litchi has managed to upload flight logs from the moment I run it, with 82% battery. The flight log from the Mavic has logs from when battery was 100%.

AirData won't read the DAT file or anything derived from that file - it needs the txt log from your mobile device.

DJI Go seems to work out. Seems like it was iOS. Strange it only started to happen. Hopefully it doesn’t do that anymore. Almost ask for refund for the Litchi app. I might keep it, since it might not be the issue.

I’m having the same problem yesterday and today App keeps shutting down over and over I’ve tried everything did you get yours back if so what did you do?

AirData won't read the DAT file or anything derived from that file - it needs the txt log from your mobile device.
That won't help as the flight log doesn't exist on my mobile device, since DJI Go kept crashing that day. Maybe I'll try to export a different flight log, and copy/paste the values from what CsvView extracted.

That won't help as the flight log doesn't exist on my mobile device, since DJI Go kept crashing that day. Maybe I'll try to export a different flight log, and copy/paste the values from what CsvView extracted.

Why do you want to export to AirData anyway? The DAT file contains far more detailed information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG