DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 Drone Data Flight Records

Baba

Reactions
Is there anyway to delete drone data (Flight Records) in the in the DJI GO 4 APP under ME. I have sold one of my drones and I would like to clean that data out of the APP.

Clearing data from the app is not going to accomplish anything. The new owner simply logs in to his/her Go4 app under a new name and on a different device and flight data logs are subsequently synced to his/her account from then on. Are you selling the mobile device as well? If so just reset it back to factory defaults.

Clearing data from the app is not going to accomplish anything. The new owner simply logs in to his/her Go4 app under a new name and on a different device and flight data logs are subsequently synced to his/her account from then on. Are you selling the mobile device as well? If so just reset it back to factory defaults.

But previous flights, synced to the original owner's account, are not going to appear in the new owner's account, unless the same mobile device is used and its data are not deleted. That's best achieved simply by deleting and reinstalling the app.

Is there anyway to delete drone data (Flight Records) in the in the DJI GO 4 APP under ME. I have sold one of my drones and I would like to clean that data out of the APP.
You can easily delete any flight records by simply swiping the records you want to delete and clicking the delete icon that pops up.
But as mentioned above, your flight records won't show up on a different tablet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk