DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GOGGLES FACE CUSHION

nogoodmavic

Reactions
I bought a new set of DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION from my local retailer, i opened the box and they do not have a face cushion piece on the goggles!! I tried to return them and they told me to contact DJI. So i emailed DJI and i was told the part was out of stock and to check 3rd party retailers. I cant find this part anywhere. can somebody please help me??

I bought a new set of DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION from my local retailer, i opened the box and they do not have a face cushion piece on the goggles!! I tried to return them and they told me to contact DJI. So i emailed DJI and i was told the part was out of stock and to check 3rd party retailers. I cant find this part anywhere. can somebody please help me??
why was it missing from the pack, send it back get a refund buy epsom BT300, I know they are more expensive, i just orderd some from Amazon looking at the the line of site rules for an extra £200 i bit the bullet good luck.

What are you talking about?
There's a rubber "boot" but it's not supposed to be removable. There is no "cushion".

Moverios are a completely different thing with a different purpose, not something to recommend as a "replacement".

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
There's a rubber "boot" but it's not supposed to be removable. There is no "cushion".

Moverios are a completely different thing with a different purpose, not something to recommend as a "replacement".

i'm talking about the cushion that presses against your face. And i didn't remove it, it came without one.

Pic?

I'd say you need to insist with your seller. Or just return them and get another set.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost