DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GOGGLES FACE CUSHION

nogoodmavic

Reactions
I bought a new set of DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION from my local retailer, i opened the box and they do not have a face cushion piece on the goggles!! I tried to return them and they told me to contact DJI. So i emailed DJI and i was told the part was out of stock and to check 3rd party retailers. I cant find this part anywhere. can somebody please help me??

I bought a new set of DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION from my local retailer, i opened the box and they do not have a face cushion piece on the goggles!! I tried to return them and they told me to contact DJI. So i emailed DJI and i was told the part was out of stock and to check 3rd party retailers. I cant find this part anywhere. can somebody please help me??
why was it missing from the pack, send it back get a refund buy epsom BT300, I know they are more expensive, i just orderd some from Amazon looking at the the line of site rules for an extra £200 i bit the bullet good luck.

What are you talking about?
There's a rubber "boot" but it's not supposed to be removable. There is no "cushion".

Moverios are a completely different thing with a different purpose, not something to recommend as a "replacement".

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
There's a rubber "boot" but it's not supposed to be removable. There is no "cushion".

Moverios are a completely different thing with a different purpose, not something to recommend as a "replacement".

i'm talking about the cushion that presses against your face. And i didn't remove it, it came without one.

Pic?

I'd say you need to insist with your seller. Or just return them and get another set.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas