DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters - Skyreat **GND Filters**

FiShBuRn

Reactions
Hi,

So i've got 3pc @Skyreat ND filters for my Mavic 2 Pro. The fit and finish of these filters is very good. They came in a plastic case and microfiber cloth.

0xycWt5.jpg

For the install i just need to grasp the camera barrel, rotate the stock Filter, remove it and apply the @Skyreat ND Filter. Beware that the gimbal is a very fragile part so make sure you dont apply to much stress on it.

The filters fit on as good as the stock DJI Filter, a tiny bit larger, and are easy to install and remove. This filters do not interfere with the startup gimbal calibration.

They weight is about the same as the stock DJI Filter, i dont have a proper scale to post the results.

Bare in mind that the Gimbal Guard cant be used with Skyreat NDs applied, if you want to use it you must install the stock DJI Filter.

After my flight tests, i can say that there is no image distortion or color variation using @Skyreat filters. Keep in mind that i am not a Pro, so you may see it otherwise.

This is my first @Skyreat product but is showing good quality and very good aftermarket product/alternative, i recommend them very strongly.

Sorry for my not perfect English but that is not my main language, hope this can help you buy some NDs to your M2P.

Last edited:
I have received mine as well. I only had the opportunity to use them in a bench test with the ND 16 attached while camera was facing window.

The package quality is good and I have to admit the build quality was better than expected. More testing to come.

Reactions: FiShBuRn
exact weight
Yes the balance beam was properly setup before and checked after weighing the UV filter.

I weighed the UV filter that came off my M2P with my balance beam reloading scale and it weighed 27.9 grains which converts to 1.80789 grams I understand that the new line of filters weigh 2.1 grams.

Just added one video, nothing cinematic only for test purposes, to the OP. Flight with @Skyreat ND8 applied.

Info:
Manual Mode - DLOG-M - AWB Sunny - f4-f5.6 (LUT to REC709 - Lens distortion fixed)

Very pleased with this ND filters!

Yes the balance beam was properly setup before and checked after weighing the UV filter.

I weighed the UV filter that came off my M2P with my balance beam reloading scale and it weighed 27.9 grains which converts to 1.80789 grams I understand that the new line of filters weigh 2.1 grams.

My observations are similar to yours.

I am sure there is some variance from filter to filter, I got 1.92g for the stock and around 2.2g average for the eight FStop Labs filters I weighed.

Reactions: wsteele
You can indeed get the gimbal guard on with these filters installed albeit it does take a little bit of effort and you do have to keep a good grip on the camera with your other hand as you slide it on. Interference is only at the top and once you get past the filter everything locks in place as it should. If I get some time tomorrow, I’ll whip up a short video.

You can indeed get the gimbal guard on with these filters installed albeit it does take a little bit of effort and you do have to keep a good grip on the camera with your other hand as you slide it on. Interference is only at the top and once you get past the filter everything locks in place as it should. If I get some time tomorrow, I’ll whip up a short video.

Any luck with making this video? I’d love to see. I have mine on order...

I’ll try to shoot it tomorrow. Things of been a bit hectic around here.

Nice review, Mr. Fish. Glad to hear you are happy with your Skyreat filters. And they look quite sexy in their red trim mounted on the Hasselblad camera. Can’t wait to try ‘em out myself....if they ever arrive!

Ray Jay

My order from @Skyreat is due tomorrow. Super fast shipping! Thank you!

The gimbal clamp does attach while

You can use OEM clamp when Skyreat filters are attached. Just takes some practice...

The gimbal clamp does attach while

You can use OEM clamp when Skyreat filters are attached. Just takes some practice...
We'll update and fix this issue in the next batch of filters, PM me if you want fix this issue, we can replace it.

When do you get the next batch? I would like to test it?
About this weekend, and will active on next week, include the rotatable mavic 2 pro filters, If interested in testing ,PM me your email address, i will inform when it available,thanks !

About this weekend, and will active on next week, include the rotatable mavic 2 pro filters, If interested in testing ,PM me your email address, i will inform when it available,thanks !

Good morning, I would like to know if there's going to be any part number or visual differenciation between the "flawed" and the revised versions. I am seing the filters available in Amazon.de but I am afraid these are the "old" ones. Thank you.

They’re old one,we will release the new set on DE in 2 weeks.

They’re old one,we will release the new set on DE in 2 weeks.
Thank you very much for your quick reply. is it going to be any visual change so we know how to differenciate the new from the old ones? Are you going to take the Amazon old stock back?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu