DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

G'day PCBrowne,
Welcome to the forum.
I'm 68 and in Port Macquarie .
Would love to see some of your video footage and photos taken with the MPP. How about posting some in this forum, please.
Regards Wayne .

Haven't got that ambitious yet, done a couple of overwater flights, still treading water

Here are a few of my photos from the cache from last month.

Attachments

• screen_d51e8bc85c6c1596_1520064259000.jpg
    screen_d51e8bc85c6c1596_1520064259000.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 36
  • screen_f923f206e03727b2_1518942866000.jpg
    screen_f923f206e03727b2_1518942866000.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 37
  • screen_fbb0f1fce61196cc_1519456587000.jpg
    screen_fbb0f1fce61196cc_1519456587000.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 39
DJI_0011 (2).JPG Like the shot of Rozelle Bay, I work for Maritime and was the Operations Manager Sydney Harbour and my office was in the white building on the other side of the Anzac Bridge, now I'm on Lake Macquarie.DJI_0005.JPG DJI_0005.JPG

Reactions: Wayno1
Had my MP a couple of weeks. Slowly learning to fly it and to use the camera.

I am 73, live near Mandurah south of Perth. Lived much of my life in NQ but enjoying WA.

I held a private pilots licence and had 1000 hrs. Bit old for that now and as i am retired the cost is to high.

Reactions: Baggins
Had my MP a couple of weeks. Slowly learning to fly it and to use the camera.

I am 73, live near Mandurah south of Perth. Lived much of my life in NQ but enjoying WA.

I held a private pilots licence and had 1000 hrs. Bit old for that now and as i am retired the cost is to high.
Welcome Bushie. Look forward to reading your updates as you master your beast.

This might be the wrong place for this, but here goes.
I’m wanting to know where I can get ‘ Strobon Cree LED lights’ in Australia. The postage from US is a real killer. Then I’ve got find a way of attaching them to my air.

Afternoon fellow dronies.
New to the world of DJI, picked up a Mavic Air this week.
So fun to combine so many of my hobbies, Photography&Videography with Airbourne Drones.
I'm in West Brissy.
Fly safe.

Afternoon fellow dronies.
New to the world of DJI, picked up a Mavic Air this week.
So fun to combine so many of my hobbies, Photography&Videography with Airbourne Drones.
I'm in West Brissy.
Fly safe.
Welcome fellow Aussie Xi no, enjoy your Mavic Air and hope you find this site a wealth of information and don't forget to share your experiences with us!!

Hi fellow drone pilots. Live on the Gold Coast, and have MPP. Only been a pilot for a couple of months and have training wheels on. Loving it.

I posted this in the Adelaide sub-forum and had no joy so if the mods dont mind I'd like to post it here, see if we can help this fella. Here's the post:
Hey Guys, in our Mavic FB group we have a Adelaide based newbie operator that missed out on Care Refresh, and now has to do the video thing for DJI. He is a new operator and the requirement is to fly upto 120 and out to 200 in one foul swoop. He is scared/apprehensive of even getting out of beginner mode atm. Do we have an experienced operator here that can help this fella out? Please PM me.

Hi All,

I’ve had my Mavic Air for about a week now and it’s my first DJI drone. So far so good, been getting as much practice as I can in and slowly pushing a bit harder as my confidence grows. My previous drones have been very much cheap toys.

despite living in a no fly zone, it’s been relatively easy to access places to fly although some of the rules are a bit of a pain, but I’m flying with in them :)

I’m based in Sydney.

I felt like we should have one central location for Australian Mavic Flyers, so that we don't feel so isolated.

So, Aussie flyers, introduce yourself, state where you are from and feel free to ask or comment on anything DJI Mavic.

I'm from Adelaide by the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78