DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Hi Everyone,
I live in Port Macquarie - NSW Mid North Coast.
My 1st Drone is a Xiro Xplorer V. I have enjoyed it very much.
I bought it mainly to make travel videos / photos as we travel in our Motorhome.

I am thinking of switching to a Mavic Pro or Air.
Has anyone switched from Xiro to a Pro or Air?
Is it worth the extra expenditure?

Would appreciate your thoughts, Please.
Regards. Wayne.

Hi Everyone,
I bought it mainly to make travel videos / photos as we travel in our Motorhome.

Regards. Wayne.
Hi Wayne,
I haven't had a Xerox but you won't go too wrong with a Mavic Pro mate. Awesome bit of kit

And hey Wayne, If I might add, you are in the bus, so the Mavic PRO is perfect.......maybe, if you were walkin' it, the smaller AIR might be the go....
Portability is the key ....
Or if that ain't a concern, buy the P4P.... or Inspire 2 with X7....or Matrice.........;-)

Hi Everyone,

Regards. Wayne.

G’day Wayne. Fellow north coaster here. Mavic Pro is an amazing piece of kit. Never used an Xiro.

Thankfully there’s endless beaches and so on in our neck of the woods, to have fun with a drone.

Thanks for all the advice.
I'm still undecided o_O Pro OR Air combo....
Don't want to be in the same fix as Mxh666. I only want to face the wife's wrath ONCE.
So I want to get it right the 1st time....
Has anyone swapped their Pro for an Air?
Did you regret it or are you happy with the switch?

Mhx666,
what happens when the Pro 2 is released this month?
You'd better start saving for a Diamond Ring for the Mrs:rolleyes:

And hey Wayne, If I might add, you are in the bus, so the Mavic PRO is perfect.......maybe, if you were walkin' it, the smaller AIR might be the go....
Portability is the key ....
Or if that ain't a concern, buy the P4P.... or Inspire 2 with X7....or Matrice.........;-)
Getting confusing with two Waynes here now, lol

HI, how they hangin
Noraville, Central Coast, NSW got my MP for Xmas from Gearbest the cheapest price I could find for the Platinum Combo but of cause being Xmas out of stock and got it a few weeks later, but well worth the wait and bought every accessory available. Still learning and this forum is an invaluable source for learning all the little glitches and obstacles that we face in owning and flying a MPP. Very interesting information found in the forum like the age group of users and the 60 - 65 took home the gong and being 63 made me feel good as the MPP is NOT a toy but an extension of my photography hobby as I have a Cannon 7D with all the bits. Didn't realise how big the drone scene was until looking at just about every U Tube video and this forum. Very happy to have joined a family of fellow enthusiasts from around the world. Cheers

Reactions: Philc
HI, how they hangin
Noraville, Central Coast, NSW got my MP for Xmas from Gearbest the cheapest price I could find for the Platinum Combo but of cause being Xmas out of stock and got it a few weeks later, but well worth the wait and bought every accessory available. Still learning and this forum is an invaluable source for learning all the little glitches and obstacles that we face in owning and flying a MPP. Very interesting information found in the forum like the age group of users and the 60 - 65 took home the gong and being 63 made me feel good as the MPP is NOT a toy but an extension of my photography hobby as I have a Cannon 7D with all the bits. Didn't realise how big the drone scene was until looking at just about every U Tube video and this forum. Very happy to have joined a family of fellow enthusiasts from around the world. Cheers
Hey! Mum and Dad are up that way, Toukley

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78