DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Platinum (Just Released)

40% reduction in noise seem substantial. That would be about half as loud as it is now. I know people complain about the noise of the mavic, but it's actually much quieter than other drones I've flown.

Any reason the Platinum won't be able to rollback the firmware to .700 or prior?

Reactions: Wersh
I'd like to believe the extended flight times,
Do we think changing up to the platinum props will result in less motor/prop noise?

I'd like to believe the extended flight times,
Do we think changing up to the platinum props will result in less motor/prop noise?

We think so because DJI says so but we don't know **** because they have been announced a couple hours ago.. what else did you expect?

I'm not sure where the 40% number came from. Website says 60% (4db) reduction in noise. I imagine maybe putting the props on the original mavic will be slightly less of an improvement, but will still be nice I'm sure.

The ESCs control the motors.

Reactions: limbows
This sounds like a marketing gimmick, we need optic improvement or a rear sensor the least...

Reactions: joshnl
what they should work on is an extended battery compatible with current MAVIC that pushes flight toward the 40 min...even if that means it will be in a bigger format that will change the shape of the nicely fit MAVIC

LOL I'll grab some props for the 'black-hawk' stealth mode, as for the 3 min additional time this isn't going to bother me too much. I'll try less procrastination next time I fly, that'll gain at least 3 min. ;)

Reactions: QuadFlyerPhilly
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus