DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI max distance

BRW

Reactions
I've had my Mavic for a few months. Everything was working great until today when it limited its max distance to approximately 150 feet. The settings in the controller are not restricting max distance. I have flown in this same are and never had any restrictions. Today, after having this issue, I updated the firmware and am still getting the same error. I am also logged into the DJI Go app.

Any suggestions on how to address this issue?

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
I am having the same issue.
I get both a distance limit and height limit that are far far less than what I have set.

I've had my Mavic for a few months. Everything was working great until today when it limited its max distance to approximately 150 feet. The settings in the controller are not restricting max distance. I have flown in this same are and never had any restrictions. Today, after having this issue, I updated the firmware and am still getting the same error. I am also logged into the DJI Go app.

Did you figure it out? I'm having the same issue.

I am having a similar issue. I do know that a week ago i installed the latest firmware and I was logged into DJI app. That was suppose to move the restrictions. It has not, I am using a Ipad Mini 4(Tablet). Today I used a Samsung Note 3 and had no problems at all. Then I went back to the IPad Mini 4...well the problem returned
Has any one here having a problem with Apple products and the new firmware upate?

FirmWare 1.3.0900

Reactions: Oglo
Firmware .0800 here

I first experienced the same issue, yesterday. Otherwise, had been flying smoothly for the last month. Been noticing this issue pop-up over on The Facebooks as well... so you're not alone

I now have flight Height Restriction issues since version update .900 where I can only fly as high as 30metres before the update I did not have this restriction with .800

Yep in Australia and updated too 4.0.8 and cannot get drone out of flight restrictions max altitude 30m and radius 50m. All the settings when changing do not save. If go to nzj flight zone up does not recognise Australian zone.

Same issue. Yesterday for the first time ever! Any solutions yet..

Sam

Same issue. Since yesterday. All updated... just not flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov