DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro new accessories need review test!

Would gladly review full set of ND filters & hard case
...although I have been known to be super critical of Freewell's variable NDs in the past!!

Reactions: Skyreat
Would gladly review full set of ND filters & hard case
...although I have been known to be super critical of Freewell's variable NDs in the past!
Please send message to [email protected], we will respond to you about the testing.

Hey are you guys going to offer a case for the Avata? Hope to see one coming!
Same i need a case for the avata now!

Reactions: Torque
I'm sure I'm late to the party, but I'm loving my mini 3 and am happy to review any products for you. I wrote a blog post on my website and can do a youtube video as well. Thanks
DM me

I have a hard case and a strap for my controller. They sent me a new strap that is very comfortable on your neck and works well with the controller

Attachments

• 16630082698313679233260807099151.jpg
    16630082698313679233260807099151.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Torque
Hi,

I have a Mini 3 Pro and have been looking at getting some ND filters. If you wanna me to do a review them I'm happy to.

Cheers
Hi, can you do the review on dji forum and facebook group too?

Hi

I don’t use Facebook but yes I can do a review on Dji forum. I can do a text write up with some images on mi mini 3 pro etc if that helps
Thanks, that's great, please offer your address to me,i can ship from our amazon store, Which can delivery in 3-5 days.

Reactions: Nickyb65
Hi, I've just added 3M dual lock fastener to my M3P for attaching strobes. This now holds the arms ever so slightly out which leaves the blades a little 'loose'.
If you're still looking for a review of the prop holder for the M3P with a difference I'll happily review the application for you.
UK based by the way if it makes a difference

Hi, I've just added 3M dual lock fastener to my M3P for attaching strobes. This now holds the arms ever so slightly out which leaves the blades a little 'loose'.
If you're still looking for a review of the prop holder for the M3P with a difference I'll happily review the application for you.
UK based by the way if it makes a difference
No problem, i can send one to you for testing, please send your detail address to my email:[email protected]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803