DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Quiz Today

Airheadbit

Reactions
When I started DJI GO 4 today I was greeted with a pop up window declaring that I must take a Quiz, no means to by-pass so I took the quiz. On the last question I lost connection to the network (I'm working in a remote area) and the Quiz app blew up, I had to power off my tablet and when I started DJI GO 4 the Quiz took over again but when I tried to take the quiz it blew up again, power cycle and repeat. I gave up returning to the office, plugged everything into chargers and tried getting the Quiz to work, took three tries then I finished the idiot quiz. Why does DJI believe they can treat customers with such disrespect?

• Angry
Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
When I started DJI GO 4 today I was greeted with a pop up window declaring that I must take a Quiz, no means to by-pass so I took the quiz. On the last question I lost connection to the network (I'm working in a remote area) and the Quiz app blew up, I had to power off my tablet and when I started DJI GO 4 the Quiz took over again but when I tried to take the quiz it blew up again, power cycle and repeat. I gave up returning to the office, plugged everything into chargers and tried getting the Quiz to work, took three tries then I finished the idiot quiz. Why does DJI believe they can treat customers with such disrespect?
Why does DJI believe they can treat customers with such disrespect?
Their collaboration with the FAA, so as to be a valued partner, so as to continue sales

Reactions: RWD
What platform are you on and did you recently update your Go4 app? I'm headed way beyond cell coverage to film tomorrow and I really don't want to encounter this.

Power it up now while you are connected to the internet to see if it comes on, then shut down and turn off all connectivity and power up again to test it. Only use airplane mode and don’t connect to the Internet between now and when you have to film and you should be fine.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Power it up now while you are connected to the internet to see if it comes on, then shut down and turn off all connectivity and power up again to test it. Only use airplane mode and don’t connect to the Internet between now and when you have to film and you should be fine.

Thanks! Did both before I headed out for sunset Saturday night. Never saw the quiz and I was able to fly without interruption. Guessing there's some flag that gets set in the software to trigger the quiz. Thankfully, I haven't seen it since I installed Go4 on my latest iPad and set it up months ago.

I have heard about this "quiz" but haven't experienced it yet.

If it's a one time thing, I won't mind too much, but it better not become a regular thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv