DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Track... Look what's coming with the Air 3S!

Droning on and on...

Reactions
This is very interesting... provides voice control, and an easy to use dial interface to modify tracking behavior while tracking.

Basically a fancy tether, works up to 300 feet from drone. And this will come as finally a long-wanted feature: RTH can be set to stop and hover over the location of the RC Track remote!

Check it out

DJI-Air-3S-DJI-RC-Track-beacon-feature.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mavic3usa
Reminds me of the Skydio beacon in a lot of way but I'm sure DJI will eventually improve on it in so many ways.

Not sure how I ever managed without that!

Still, looking forward to the Air 3S (and apologies for the snarky comment).

Not sure how I ever managed without that!

Still, looking forward to the Air 3S (and apologies for the snarky comment).

No problem... I was up all night wondering how how you managed too! 🤣🤣

I don't have the Air 3 and I have no plans to get the Air 3S so my opinion doesn't count for much but this situation reminds me a lot of the Mavic 3 vs. Mavic 3 Pro especially if you bought the Air 3 in the last 6 months. Perhaps there will be some but it is doubtful the 3 will get all the updates available to the 3S anytime soon. From history, you're taking risks on the Air series particularly when you focus on the estimated pricing.

I'm a fan of the RC Track controller even though there are only rumors to date but we'll probably know for sure soon if it's coming to Mini 4 Pro:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameslee17