DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI SERVICE ???

Old Man Grizz

Reactions
Howdy! So my Platinum had an issue with the video looking like it was “underwater”. Never Crashed, taken care of very well. Contacted DJI, sent it in. They said $130 to repair Gimbal Mount. That’s Fine. Yesterday I received a Brand New Platinum !
The entire process took under 3 weeks. As I have said before, if you have some patience, DJI Service seems to work pretty well.....
I’m not trying to stir up any type of debate.... I’m just relating my experience.
Thanks for your time,
Old Man Grizz

Glad you had a good experience in resolving the problem. We rarely get to hear the positive tales.

Howdy! So my Platinum had an issue with the video looking like it was “underwater”. Never Crashed, taken care of very well. Contacted DJI, sent it in. They said $130 to repair Gimbal Mount. That’s Fine. Yesterday I received a Brand New Platinum !
The entire process took under 3 weeks. As I have said before, if you have some patience, DJI Service seems to work pretty well.....
I’m not trying to stir up any type of debate.... I’m just relating my experience.
Thanks for your time,
Old Man Grizz
Thanks for sharing your experience. DJI went above and beyond to resolve your issue. Very nice to hear about your customer service experience. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_