DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Shipping - What is the story!

celticbandit

Reactions
Hi all.
I ordered a Mavic Pro battery, new props and a few other bits and pieces for the DJI store a few weeks ago and still nothing has been shipped.
The battery failed on my Mavic (cell imbalance) after only 62 charges.. I fly model planes etc, I know the issues with Lipo balancing but for the price I would have expected that battery to be much, much better.
Anyway back to the main point....! so far I have only got lovely apologies from DJI Support, but not one person can give me a shipping date. They also failed to tell me at the time of purchase about their stocking issues..

Anyone else having issues with DJI logistics?

I ordered 2 P4P batteries from DJI about 3 weeks ago and they arrived within a couple days.

Not sure if they have a warehouse in Europe. Maybe its a localized issue to Europe for Mavic Pro batteries...

If you can update, but your device starts up in recovery mode, follow the steps above again. On step 4, choose Restore instead of Apple error 4013 Update. After the restore completes, you need to set up your device from a backup.

I ordered the DJI Mavic 2 case Wednesday night, it should be here Monday. With my past experience it depends on the stock quantities on an item. Return to the DJI Store and see what the expected ship date is for the items. The one that is the furthest out will be the approximated date of your shipment. They wait for all the items until they ship (unless you order items separately).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929