DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller (just announced)

Out of stock - US

So quick!
Could be related to pre-orders. I don't know how retailers get their orders from DJI ,but I presume it may be based on how many items they sell and catchment areas/volume sales.

Mine is marked shipped and I have a tracking number. I ordered around 6 am yesterday and I got the shipping notice at 1 am this morning. They are shipping by Fedex.

Mine shipped this morning and I have a FedEx tracking number with a message that the tracking number cannot be found. I'll check the number again later. Also have an attached invoice.

Reactions: ff22
Mine for Friday as well. It says it is coming from China. I will be impressed if it gets here by Friday.

Has anyone found a screen protector (preferably tempered glass) that fits the smart controller yet? It's proving difficult to find a generic 5.5" screen protector. Might have to go with film but I'd rather not.

The Smart Controller is back in stock in the DJI Store again. If interested, place your order here before it sells out again.

So with this all Smarty RC we cant adjust the shutter speed with 5D button like in IOS version of DJI GO 4....not pretty!

Mine is in Memphis, TN with a Clearance delay. It had a scheduled date of 1/25 for delivery, now there is no date because of the Clearance delay?

What is this delay about?
6067a1935824a985bcb6875caaad459b.jpg

Having worked for that outfit, I can tell you that it's a Customs thing. FedEx doesn't want a ton of boxes taking up space in Memphis so it wouldn't surprise me if your problems get resolved quickly.

Reactions: Air_Gunner
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead