DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller Update 01.0072

Just making sure I understand what’s in your video.
You updated first, then researched the update package?

Just making sure I understand what’s in your video.
You updated first, then researched the update package?
I d/l the update, but due to the SC lack of power I couldn't install it, which gave me time to research it. Now pending on which app you use there may have been more info, but for the pilot app there was nothing much to speak of according to DJI support staff.

I did the update without any issues. The SC updates generally seem quirky, in my experience, if you just be patient it will update eventually.

Not going to update until Drone-Hacks fully support the latest version. 😆
Drone-Hacks are bird specific tho aren’t they? I don’t think updating the SC would have any effect on any current hacks installed on your drones flight controller. Anyone check me on that?

Drone-Hacks are bird specific tho aren’t they? I don’t think updating the SC would have any effect on any current hacks installed on your drones flight controller. Anyone check me on that?
No, I mean, yes they are bird specific but with the Smart Controller or the DJI RC or Pro ... in this case you hack the remote to force FCC, which is some sort independent from the drone (still the FW and app versions have to match).

Already tested it, hacked the DJI RC, got a new Mini 3 Pro through DJI Care Express. RC is still in FCC mode, but staying with the FW hacked. ;)

With the SC I cannot actually prove it, but the hack was only applied to the SC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard