DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think the Air 2 will come down in price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishinJoe

Reactions
I currently have a mini and am thinking about selling it to upgrade to the air 2. My question is does anyone think that the price of the Air will come down now with the 2s out now?

Joe

Reactions: maggior
Price hasn't changed on the Mini 1 so I wouldn't expect to see much of a price drop on the MA2... but who knows?

Reactions: Rmcolon and maggior
I currently have a mini and am thinking about selling it to upgrade to the air 2. My question is does anyone think that the price of the Air will come down now with the 2s out now?

Joe
Maybe. A few weeks ago I got a deal on the MA2 with a smart controller...I paid $1060 and it was $1399 regularly. Never thought I'd see a deal like that so anything is possible.

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
That deal was a mistake by B&H Photo and it got fixed pretty quick. They lost money on those sales.
Oh, didn't know that. Kudos to them for honoring the price. I felt lucky because I placed my order in the morning and the deal was gone by the afternoon.

You got a very good deal!

Reactions: maggior
Great deals on used with low hours as many upgrading to the S. My used A2 just arrived, good luck. Upgrade from MM1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure