DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think these MPP batteries are genuine OEM?

umanbean

Reactions
Judging from the reviews, they seem to be.

Just looking for some considered opinions from those here with more experience.

DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery 2 Pack(Platinum) with Luckybird USB Reader https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078YR5R8...t_i_TB66TFG6SMYZERFNNVKZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Also - should I go ahead and buy them now? OEM MP1 and MPP batteries are only going to get harder and harder to find later.

I have them in my shopping cart ready to pull the trigger. TIA

• Love
Reactions: NJGlover
Judging from the reviews, they seem to be.

Just looking for some considered opinions from those here with more experience.

DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery 2 Pack(Platinum) with Luckybird USB Reader https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078YR5R8...t_i_TB66TFG6SMYZERFNNVKZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Also - should I go ahead and buy them now? OEM MP1 and MPP batteries are only going to get harder and harder to find later.

I have them in my shopping cart ready to pull the trigger. TIA
Based on the description, as a guess I’d say they’re legit. However, be careful that they are new and not returned items. Check the serial number and mfg date, and charge cycles. It’s a gamble.
  • Original 2Pack DJI Mavic Batteries in DJI Packages with Free Luckybird USB Reader 1pc,Full DJI manufactory product warranty.Luckybird Direct is DJI authourized Dealer and We have served more than 200,000 customers, 99.99% satisfied with us.

Reactions: umanbean
Last edited:
Many thanks to you both for taking your time to look and reply.

I just bought this MPP last April or so and it came with extra batteries, but I plan on 'driving it till the wheels fall off' :)

I'll baby these and use them sparingly for now.

Reactions: Galeforce1
As others have said, looks legit . . . the seller name is DJI store, and when you click that it seems t go to the DJI online Amazon store (?).
I don't get the Camrise info come up, being outside the delivery scope of the ad.

I think I found similar links to the M1P batteries on here in a thread similar to this, and that ad showed the back panel with all the usual DJI labelling, all perfect like the OEM, just thinking it would have been good to see that in this ad too . . . just adds that little bit of extra confidence to say they are legit.

Strange how the DJI store link is above though "Visit the DJI store" up under the product title
That links to the product brand. When Camrise posted that listing, they selected DJI as the brand.

I have a total of 10 DJI OEM batteries for my M1P's. Some i got pre owned (and lucked out) and a few were new. I think i would run out of power on my RC before i run out of battery. I typically keep them at 50% for storage. I did have a few more but learned the hard way about swelling. I would keep these fully charged, in my carrying case, in the trunk of my car in south Texas. Learn from my mistakes

and that ad showed the back panel with all the usual DJI labelling, all perfect like the OEM, just thinking it would have been good to see that in this ad too . . . just adds that little bit of extra confidence to say they are legit.
Exactly, a photo of the back label would have been a good thing... I wouldn't have been so hesitant ;)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Update: My batteries arrived a little while ago and they are definitely DJI. Included in each box was a DJI-printed product/safety pamphlet, and the printed label on the back is exactly as my others.

So far, they both appear be in very usable condition, and each one had the second light blinking. Fit and finish is perfect, and both snap into the MPP very firmly.

They're both in the charging hub right now, and I'll give the first one about 15-20 minutes, put it in the Drone and check out the stats in GO4, then do the other in about another 15 or 20 minutes.

My other batteries are at storage SOC, so I'll charge these fully and test fly later today.

As far as I'm concerned, so far... these look good, fast shipping, and I'm happy with the purchase.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Both charged to 100% and both show one charge in the GO app. Anyone needing MPP batteries should feel confident in buying these. BTW the little micro SD USB adapter included has Camrise printed on it, so we know that's where they came from.

Due to an unfortunate incident at at a supposedly routine visit to my eye surgeon on Thursday, I still can't see out of my right eye so couldn't fly yesterday.... my eyeball got scratched and I had to tape it shut all day. It's a little better today so maybe I can test fly these batteries later... but I feel sure they'll do fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98