DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone feel the Mavic Pro 2 will be underwhelming?

Hopefully DJI doesn’t use the same optical stabilization Apple used in their iPhone 6 and 7 models. They fail after time producing worse video than a craft with no stabilization. I would like to see plug n play camera system for easy repairs or upgrades.

A qoute from last year....but I have a question about it (i'm not familiar with doing inspections): what difference does the matrice have over mavic in this situation, longer flight time and longer range? If you're somewhat near the tower, the mavic should be able to get hi-res images/video of a very tall (1000ft+) tower, correct?
How high are the towers for heaven's sake? The Mavic has a soft limit of 500m.

Hopefully DJI doesn’t use the same optical stabilization Apple used in their iPhone 6 and 7 models. They fail after time producing worse video than a craft with no stabilization. I would like to see plug n play camera system for easy repairs or upgrades.
No they don't. You just have a bad egg. My optical stabilization is just fine.

Reactions: lostinspace
You are doing something wrong. Mine is incredibly stable.

You are doing something wrong. Mine is incredibly stable.

Mine was incredibly stable too at first. The crazy thing was that both iPhone 6s that we own are doing the same thing. There’s YouTube vids on this. Hope you upgrade before experiencing the problem.

Mine was incredibly stable too at first. The crazy thing was that both iPhone 6s that we own are doing the same thing. There’s YouTube vids on this. Hope you upgrade before experiencing the problem.
What? Why are you talking about the iPhone? I'm lost.

Reactions: MrsTreat
I’ve had mine for almost 3 years now. No problems.

I’ve had mine for almost 3 years now. No problems.

Lol. I too was once in your shoes. [emoji12] Search YouTube to see repair vids on iPhone’s optical stabilization issue.

It would be nice if DJI would implement a camera/gimbal system that was designed to be swapped out for replacement, repairs, or even upgrades.

I just hope that there are no major issues with DJI’s new craft.

Lol. I too was once in your shoes. [emoji12] Search YouTube to see repair vids on iPhone’s optical stabilization issue.

It would be nice if DJI would implement a camera/gimbal system that was designed to be swapped out for replacement, repairs, or even upgrades.

I just hope that there are no major issues with DJI’s new craft.
I'll let you know when I get my new unit. ;-)

OsitaLV (@OsitaLV) | Twitter

that tweeter has an excellent track record, and he had announced MAVIC AIR 10 days before official release...

end of march is the date of announcement of MAVIC 2 according to him...

@floyd beta testing is when some very small amount of users (here i guess DJI employees and engineers) test a product before deciding if it's ready or not ;)
Pretty sure that guy has a terrible track record actually and has posted fake nonsense more than a few times. I guess if you make enough wild guesses, you're bound to get something right - but excellent track record is a bit of a stretch

I'm excited for this event not for a new drone, but for all the speculation to die down for a bit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61