DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone know the precise nature of the signal that the barometer outputs? I.e. is it a voltage or a number or ....... ?

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
I am just wondering if it's raw data output is recorded in any of the logs.
Also is it a 'sealed' unit with an air hole, if so is it possible for that hole to get blocked by something e.g. ice ?

I am just wondering if it's raw data output is recorded in any of the logs.
Also is it a 'sealed' unit with an air hole, if so is it possible for that hole to get blocked by something e.g. ice ?
The pressure sensor is digital in that its output is data in digital form. Internally pressure (and temperature) are sensed in analog form and converted to digital for processing. It only outputs data on request.

It does have a tiny aperture open to the air but is very unlikely to get blocked unless submerged in water long enough for it to penetrate.

Reactions: vsasolutions
The pressure sensor is digital in that its output is data in digital form. Internally pressure (and temperature) are sensed in analog form and converted to digital for processing. It only outputs data on request.

It does have a tiny aperture open to the air but is very unlikely to get blocked unless submerged in water long enough for it to penetrate.
Yes I agree, just had a look at a few data sheets,serial o/p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne