DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Downtown.. Providence Rhode Island U.S.

NakedDayTrader

Reactions
First post on the forums, and recent new M2P/M2Zoom owner. Fairly new at making videos and still have a long way to go but hope you enjoy. Shot mostly on the Mavic 2 zoom in a few sections of the city, hoping to get more vids of some interesting sites. I think Providence is an underrated city and most people don’t give Rhode Island a thought, or even know where it is..Lol.
It’s a tiny New England state that you can drive through in an hour and a half.

First post on the forums, and recent new M2P/M2Zoom owner. Fairly new at making videos and still have a long way to go but hope you enjoy. Shot mostly on the Mavic 2 zoom in a few sections of the city, hoping to get more vids of some interesting sites. I think Providence is an underrated city and most people don’t give Rhode Island a thought, or even know where it is..Lol.
It’s a tiny New England state that you can drive through in an hour and a half.

Great video!! I'm surprised you don't have lots of comments. I've been to Providence a bunch of times and its great how you captured the river, the heart of the city, capital building, etc. It made me feel like I was back in town! The crane part was sooo smooth, so professional... I almost got vertigo. I don't tend to fly that low through cities but you've inspired me to fly lower! What editing software do you use! i'm gonna save this video and watch it again and again! Just stunning!! Thank You!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi