DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone deploy

WARRIK

Reactions
I attempted to fly a map I had loaded on Drone Deploy...Using a Phantom 4A the op started and the drone went about 100 yards and stopped and would only hoover...brought it back and restarted every thing...same result 3 times...contacted support and ran a firmware update at their suggestion...same result...Just for kicks I tried the op with a Zoom I had with...started fine and stopped at the same spot...on the zoom controller I noticed a mag interference warning...any thoughts or suggestions?

This will sound wacky but I had this happen while shooting a large map with my Mavic Pro. After using one battery for a part of the map, I went to continue the mission with a fresh battery. It would go to the prescribed altitude plus 9 feet, and only hover. I spent three hours reloading firmware and trying everything I could think of. I had to drive 300 miles home, then thought to Google this issue. It turns out I needed a new Micro SD card (or I could have reformatted). After doing that, it worked like a champ. I have never had this happen with my Inspire 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan