DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Harmony on PC

More info please, do you download an app to run it on PC etc. Where and how would be nice to know!

Let's call it mission planner ... :cool:

I just looked at it for a minute, but it seems to do alot more than Litchi. Kind of like Litcho combined with GE in one app.

Its a little pricey at $25 per month for the Pro version.

The recreational pilot app seems to be taking aim at Litchi for $29 for a lifetime license:

"Are you a recreational pilot and not interested in flying your drone for commercial applications? Then Drone Harmony Basic is for you. Test it 30 days for free and if you like it you can get a $29 lifetime license. Download it and find out more about Drone Harmony Basic on our google play store"

I did a heap of Beta testing in the early days for DH.
They lost me a bit when they went for the monthly 'rental', so I stuck with Litchi.
But DH is really good.

I just looked at it for a minute, but it seems to do alot more than Litchi. Kind of like Litcho combined with GE in one app.

Its a little pricey at $25 per month for the Pro version.

The recreational pilot app seems to be taking aim at Litchi for $29 for a lifetime license:

"Are you a recreational pilot and not interested in flying your drone for commercial applications? Then Drone Harmony Basic is for you. Test it 30 days for free and if you like it you can get a $29 lifetime license. Download it and find out more about Drone Harmony Basic on our google play store"
It does more than Litchi.
But if you are doing only little serious work, yes, it's to pricey.

Therefore i am sticking with GSPro and UgCS.
UgCS seems pricey firsthand, ($600 perpetual or as a pay as you go subscription) but this piece of software is really awesome.

Reactions: Former Member
Its great that these companies are making very stressful inspection jobs a little more mundane with automation. I like the DH feature of a spiraling ascent maintaining a constant distance from a cell tower. Add that to obstacle avoidance, and it really lowers the risk of drone damage and loss, and lets the pilot focus on the tower and inspection.

Yes I saw that. Maybe they offer an Android version if youre a paid subscriber. If only IOS, Im out.
Thunder, it's the other way round ... DH has only Android apps and no IOS.

Reactions: Former Member
Do you think either one will work on the Smartcontroller?
Hard to say. I was in contact with the DH guys at the very beginning when the CrystalSky monitor was on the market. It took a while until they got it sorted. They have a version for the CS.

As you know, there is a SDK available for the SC to make things work besides DJI apps.
If they (DH) are interested in selling a few copies to SC users, i have my doubts. DH is clearly aiming for the Pro market as you see with pricing.

But, that only my 2ct ..

Shoot them an e-mail and ask if SC implementation is on their roadmap.

Anyone know if you can build a tilted flight plan on DH Basic?
I see the Pro version allows you to do terrain aware surveys. But I do not want the complexity or cost of importing terrain . All I am after is the ability to tilt the plane of a flight plan, so that one end of the 1km long rectangular area is about 100m higher than the other. I posted a similar question in the DG forum but had not reply..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke