DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

TagMyDrone

Reactions
Lost and Found Drone Registration Labels

We offer FAA and Transport Canada compliant drone registration labels that carries contact information used by the finder in case your drone is lost. If you don't want any personal identifiable information on your drone, we offer the anonymous url variant which allows the finder to contact you using a unique page we create for you. We are delighted to become a Mavic Pilot authorized vendor and that's why we are giving 20% OFF (use code mavicpilot )

Phone Number

Phone Number Reward

Anonymous URL
more designs here ...

Happy flying,
-TagMyDrone

Last edited:
Transport Canada requires that they are permanent, I guess so they can survive being at the bottom of a lake, is that true for these?

The label is classified as permanent based on the type of adhesive that it carries. Unlike removable labels, the adhesive of permanent labels offers a much stronger bond between the sticker and the body of the drone. All of our labels are made with permanent adhesives.

Just placed my order for a set of labels, quick process, excellent range of label formats, wonderful to have the Canadian variant, interesting to offer the web page option...although in my case, went with phone number. Simple to order, quick checkout process. Bonus--thank you for the discount for forum members.

Highly recommended, and I will pass along to my drone flying colleagues about your product/service.

p.s. hope that you will start to offer a pilot card option for Canadian pilots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S