DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fighting Drone Registration "Schemes" With Free Stickers

Oh once order free stickers how long does the shipping them take them to arrive to your house?

Oh once order free stickers how long does the shipping them take them to arrive to your house?

They are pretty timely, I think when you 'order' them it states 7-10 days (mine came quicker)..!

We are happy to announce that we've shipped free drone registration stickers to 10,000 people.

In order to legally fly your drone, you are supposed to register it in most cases. It costs only $5 if you do it on the FAA Drone Zone.

Unfortunately, there are a few companies that mimic the FAA's website and charge people up to $150 to do it for them.

After hearing from our students about how they felt deceived by such websites, we decided to take action.

In July of 2021 we started advertising free stickers to people searching Google for drone registration terms. So far, we've shipped stickers to more than 10,000 people.

There's no catch with the free stickers. We typically ship them twice a week and we let people know they can register their drone directly with the FAA.

We plan on continuing to offer free drone registration stickers to more people and build additional public awareness.

I got mine and absolutely <3 them..! My only "problem" is that I already have quite the drone "fleet", so FOUR stickers doesn't quite cover all my aircraft... I would like more stickers but I also remember reading "while supplies last" so I didn't want to take away any opportunity for others to get theirs too..!

Would it be alright for me to order more??? I'd gladly even pay for them..!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent