DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Laws in Estonia (Tallinn Specifically)

kaleodalcin

Reactions
Hi, pilots,

I'm wondering whether there's anyone here from Tallinn - Estonia, that could help me figure out what are the Drone regulations and restrictions there. I'm spending a week or so right after new years eve there and I'm planning ahead of time to bring my Mavic Pro along. I'm departing from Brazil, with lay overs in Rome, Munich and Helsinki prior to getting to Tallinn.

By the way, considering the several countries I'm flying from/to, is there any customs issue I should be prepared to (double taxation, for instance)?

Thanks in advance,
Kaléo

hi,
maybe this site (Estonian Civil Aviation adminitration) will help you: https://www.ecaa.ee/en/news/how-operate-ua and this one : Estonie | Dronitude
All those countries are in the Schengen area. As you are inside this area, you should cross the borders between the countries flawlessly. In case of custom control, bring the bill of your purchase with you.
Marc

Reactions: kaleodalcin
hi,
maybe this site (Estonian Civil Aviation adminitration) will help you: How to operate UA | Estonian CAA and this one : Estonie | Dronitude
All those countries are in the Schengen area. As you are inside this area, you should cross the borders between the countries flawlessly. In case of custom control, bring the bill of your purchase with you.
Marc

Hi, Marc,
Thank you for your caring support and quick feedback on my question. I'll definitely jump into the websites you suggested and re: Schengen area, I've traveled inside it dozens of times and indeed never had issues with customs, but I wasn't unsure about carrying a drone. Your feedback is super clear and helpful! Thanks and have a nice end of year!

I realise it might be a little late but in case useful for others.. I just combined all info available for Estonia in my research here - Probably main discovery is the ban on flying near the border between Estonia and Russia (not a real surprise tho). As @marc.mavik said, the rest of its borders is Schengen so no worries there. Hope all went well for you in Tallinn

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31