DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Maker D.J.I. May Be Sending Data to China, U.S. Officials Say

I'm a veteran and trust me when I say that we are not guilt free. A part of the reason I served was because I believe in our freedoms, including freedom of speech. Everyone has a right to their opinion in my America and a right to express it. I especially won't ever use my former service as a club to beat those that disagree with me. I'm not sure that it agree that the military made mistakes but more like certain members were using unauthorized equipment. The Army found out and put a stop to it until they could be sure that it didn't pose a security threat.

What's really funny is the Air Force went out and bought a bunch of DJI drones last year! Hahaha! Or at least they put in a requisition...

My feeling compassion and appreciation for the military does not equate to beating people who disagree with my opinions with a club. Im simply exercising MY freedom of speech.

There is a time to keep quiet if you want to retain any credibility.
When you are being told that by multiple people who have served a wise person would take note.

If someone I respect had told me that, I might listen. You have an ignore button. Feel free to use it.

Is arguing with me the only contribution you make to the forum?

Makes you wonder what?
If you look at what's in DJI recorded flight data, there's not much I'd worry about them seeing.
Plus .. DJI don't get to see my flight data unless I choose to share it with them.
The story in an uninformed, paranoid beatup.
The claim that DJI drones and software may be sending sensitive information about American infrastructure back to China is laughable.

Read this for a little balance.
DJI Touts Report Saying It Doesn't Spy for China
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas B, Meta4;
Lon Denard
Thunderdrones
Fearless Flight
Canuk
Thomas B
DanMan32
Simmo

1ST REASON IS The FAA is giving unlimited access to our sensitive locations across the country by giving foreign manufacturer access to the NAS with real-time updating to include TFR’s which are for diplomatic movement, national security, and military exercises. Another very interesting Article.

- JUST SAYING - CHECK IT OUT DJI IS IN THE NEWS ONES AGAIN!
Rob Thompson
-
24 May 2019

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas B, Meta4;
Lon Denard
Thunderdrones
Fearless Flight
Canuk
Thomas B
DanMan32
Simmo

- JUST SAYING - CHECK IT OUT DJI IS IN THE NEWS ONES AGAIN!
Rob Thompson
-
24 May 2019

What a bizarre rant. That was painful to read.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes