DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone services required - Europe Flooding

willbonner

Reactions
Hello everybody. My apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place. I am looking to purchase / order some drone footage of sites in Germany (and potentially Belgium too) which may have been impacted by the recent heavy flooding. Does anyone in the community have any leads as to pilots or companies I could approach? Normal commercial rates of course :)

Thank you so much in advance.

Will

Welcome to the forum Will, commercial drone services isn't something I'm familiar with but I'd recommend the sister site commercialpilot where either people might be able to offer their own services or point you to the best sites to request drone services:

Hello everybody. My apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place. I am looking to purchase / order some drone footage of sites in Germany (and potentially Belgium too) which may have been impacted by the recent heavy flooding. Does anyone in the community have any leads as to pilots or companies I could approach? Normal commercial rates of course :)

Thank you so much in advance.

Will
Some drone pilots on here may be from Germany or Belgium - but I don't recall any that are. Most are UK or further east. Maybe they have gone to check it out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78