DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink for Mavic Air 2 is out!

yes i know that so when you use litchi at this time its very limited ,manual flights orbits ect ,but anytime soon be using virtual sticks .still will be jerky and that is the point i was making
I just wanted to make sure that no one was misled by your claim of using virtual sticks with Litchi. Don't want someone to buy Litchi thinking it has that functionality when it does not.

Reactions: ninja_geezer
I just wanted to make sure that no one was misled by your claim of using virtual sticks with Litchi. Don't want someone to buy Litchi thinking it has that functionality when it does not.
they told me weeks ago it would be ready in a week or 2 !! that was on the 17th march.

they told me weeks ago it would be ready in a week or 2 !! that was on the 17th march.
They've been saying "soon" for many months (since SDK support for the original Mavic Mini was added). I don't doubt that it will eventually land, but I would take any stated ETA with a large grain of salt.

• Haha
Reactions: ninja_geezer
Just got an update from them now saying hopefully by the end of this month lol...that is beta Don forget

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin