DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
DJI could help us and also to win more money (and maybe more) with a simple way. As they know to make great autopilot units and therefore great drones then the new Mavic could be sold without gimbal / camera and sell sepate these units. Simple as it is easier to buy 2 diff camera and not 2 drones.

Reactions: Former Member
We are talking about the Mavic.
Size of Mavic and what it can do at that size will dissapear from the market big drones for photo and video purposes. Rescue, delivery and agricalture drones have to be big. Sothis is why i dont go for Inspire.

DJI could help us and also to win more money (and maybe more) with a simple way. As they know to make great autopilot units and therefore great drones then the new Mavic could be sold without gimbal / camera and sell sepate these units. Simple as it is easier to buy 2 diff camera and not 2 drones.

This is such a great idea!!!!!! They could sell a barebones Mavic 2, no gimbal, and let the customer buy either lens, and change them without sending it in. That would be so smart!

You should work for DJI engineering, but I dont think they pay very much lol

Reactions: ksmusa
I was just in Best Buy. Of course I walked through the drone aisle, and was shocked to still see a GoPro Karma sitting there, all by itself and looking very lonely. What a great design, great options including removable gimbal, and included gyro stabilized grip. Made me really sad that they had to stop making them, those 2 concepts are still more state of the art than the Mavics stock gimbal.

DJI has the Osmo, and can examine all the Karmas they want to borrow (steal) their removable design technology. They missed the mark with the Mavic this time around.

If I can ever get Best Buy to sell me the GoPro advertising display from the store, Im gonna buy it and show it to my grandkids some day and tell them, "young'uns, this was the first foldable 4k drone. No it's not made by DJI, it was a company named GoPro."

I am an old DJI customer, first product i bought was Naza-h for a JR helicopter (by the way the GREAT JR PROPO company closed, too sad) I am saying this because as a DJI customer i am trying to follow their thoughts but most of the time its impossible to understand them.

I can only imagine what DJI’s so called fee would be to do this.
I can see the trading of gimbals beginning soon!:eek:
The pro's camera will not work on the zoom and vice versa because they use different firmware versions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro