Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

EBay Low Noise Props.......are these the real deal?

98 SNAKE EATER

A buddy of mine who recently sold his MP in anticipation of the MP2 release gave me an extra set of Low Noise props......

He said he got them on EBay a few weeks back, but to me they look like the real deal :confused:

Just curious, but do the knock off props also have the part numbers on the blades?

msinger

Website
www.MavicHelp.com
Just curious, but do the knock off props also have the part numbers on the blades?
Yes -- just like those pictured above. If those are 3rd party props, they were copied very well. Other than the spacing of the text (and maybe the font?), I cannot tell the difference between those and my OEM DJI props.

Props.jpg

Cyberpower678

Yes -- just like those pictured above. If those are 3rd party props, they were copied very well. Other than the spacing of the text (and maybe the font?), I cannot tell the difference between those and my OEM DJI props.

View attachment 42454
Well I can, and that is the plastic used to lock on them on to the motors. The OEMs actually look cheaper in that area, while the third party one appears to have a better grade of plastic on them. Notice how the OEM appears to have a dirty recycled plastic texture to them, while the 3rd party has a more uniform texture.

Aww@Mavic

I purchased a set of Low Noise Props from the bay late last year that look similar to pics you posted.
I used them half a dozen times before noticing a slight 'scratch' on the body on both sides where the props make contact. I received a refund and have not used them since. i can post pics later if you like

zachschul22

In my opinion for drones, things you should never buy 3rd party or products claiming to be OEM, are batteries and the props. If one of those fails, you just lost a lot of money from trying to save a few bucks.

98 SNAKE EATER

I purchased a set of Low Noise Props from the bay late last year that look similar to pics you posted.
I used them half a dozen times before noticing a slight 'scratch' on the body on both sides where the props make contact. I received a refund and have not used them since. i can post pics later if you like
Did yours also have the part numbers on them?

98 SNAKE EATER

I have yet to try them btw, but if/when I do, I'll be making some low flights with hard up/down motions to see if they flex enough to touch

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koyote00