DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(edited) How much would you charge someone for a roof inspection?

How much would you charge for a residential roof inspection (approx 10 min of flying)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 100+

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 150+

• 200+

• Total voters

Harry.Stuart

Reactions
Title says it all, purely as an indication of things such as clogged gutters, weather damage, chimney damage etc. This would really help me out a lot thanks guys! This poll has been edited from my previous thread. Feel free to reply with suggestions :)

Reactions: Scapegoat
I completely understand what you are saying, but I do believe there would be some instances where a drone could be very useful. It's is much quicker and easier and as I stated, is only for an indication. Instead of paying a lot of money for someone to clean your roof for example, sending a drone up there for a small fraction of the price might save you money as a roof clean may be unecessary.

I think it's a good question and a good idea .
Check AngiesList , there's a few write-ups on there about the subject . Looks like $50 is the typical going rate.

Thanks for the reply Scapegoat :) I think that there is perhaps some potential in residential drone inspections etc. and not just being limited to industrial services.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom