DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Example of of combination of GoPro and Mini footage - Mountains

Brtak

Reactions
Hi mavic pilots,

I have just finished my first cut of materials obtained during this summer and would like to share a result with you. Drone footage was shot on mavic mini, GoPro version 5, editing in Adobe Premiere.

As the winter is approaching I wonder it there are some backcountry skiers/splitboarders who has experience with Mini performance in winter conditions or suggestion for shooting freeride without tracking function on mavic mini. Maybe some override through quickshots etc.
Thanks a lot

Ondra

I have just finished my first cut of materials obtained during this summer and would like to share a result with you. Drone footage was shot on mavic mini, GoPro version 5, editing in Adobe Premiere.
Hi Ondra, very nice and vertiginous video...I had goose pumbs watching the "climb shots":rolleyes: What language is the song text?
cheers Paul

Hi Ondra, very nice and vertiginous video...I had goose pumbs watching the "climb shots":rolleyes: What language is the song text?
cheers Paul

Hi Jack, thanks for the comment :) Song is in Czech language and they sing about amaterurish climbing

That is a sweet video. Amazing what can be accomplished with two tiny cameras.

Reactions: Brtak
Hi Ondra..
you´r welcome! Ah, that´s why I didnt understand a word;) :rolleyes: Where are the mountains located?
cheers Paul
Majority is filmed in Austria (Alps below Salzburg) and then in High Tatras, Slovakia

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078