DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 FAA conspiracy : Birds / Moon but I did get a nice Picture

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
A group of birds were out to stop me from getting the shots of the Fake moon , controlled by Moon worms causing the moon to fall. UGH
Despite there best efforts I did get some beautiful pictures of the Moon Night Fall.

Notice at the end of the video that I was being stopped from getting the message out,

2022-02-15_20h15_07.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain > Land on the Water . and zoom into the FAA Meetings .
2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

Last edited:
A group of birds were out to stop me from getting the shots of the Fake moon , controlled by Moon worms causing the moon to fall. UGH
Despite there best efforts I did get some beautiful pictures of the Moon Night Fall.

Notice at the end of the video that I was being stopped from getting the message out,

View attachment 143980

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain > Land on the Water . and zoom into the FAA Meetings .
View attachment 143993
I don't know about the movie your talking about ha ha, so, you lost me about the moon's gravitational pull (doing what)?

I don't know about the movie your talking about ha ha, so, you lost me about the moon's gravitational pull (doing what)?
Its all good, if you have not seen the movie, just considered that a blessing and the movie is Moon fall.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the River ,and Float on the moon.
2022-01-17_16h13_32.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan