DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fake NLD (FCC Mode + Boost)

Gonzo_070

Reactions
Passed a small express test NLD MOD on the mavic 2 pro.
Installed the mod on a brand new smart controller and drove to the shooting.
Imagine my disappointment when, as usual, sitting in a car I caught a disconnect at 450 meters.
Prior to that, he shot at the same location while also sitting in a car and calmly flew 700-800 without any lags with an old remote control with Jackson mod on board.
In general, there were two more shootings that day - I damned everything .... either the mode somehow crookedly got up and neither the boost nor the FCC was activated (although judging by the signal reception schedule, everything is ok), or the smart controller is messing up, but the fact - flew like in CE.
All signs of an allegedly established NLD mod were present.

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 313
the fcc and boost mod is installed on the drone not the sc, the modified nld go4 app does not work on the sc yet, I have the fcc mod on my m2z and works a treat
It’s not a matter of FCC mode, it’s just set up normally. The point is in the declared FCC + boost, which in fact is not.

maybe not for you, but the nld fcc mod works for me and takes my m2z out of ce mode and into fcc mode, from what I get from your post is that nld fcc and boost does not work, it does, I have tried both fcc and boost and they do work, I leave mine on fcc now, you say you installed the mod on the sc, fcc boost is installed on the drone, not the sc, if this aint the correct reply then I have no idea what your question is

Last edited:
maybe not for you, but the nld fcc mod works for me and takes my m2z out of ce mode and into fcc mode, if this aint the correct reply then I have no idea what your question is
I am primarily interested - FCC + boost. Yesterday, in an open field, I flew only 1300 meters, this is critically small for my tasks and this is not a boost, unfortunately. although before that, when the Jackson mod (FCC + BOOST) was installed, I calmly flew to 2500-3000 with a full signal.

Reactions: afastboy
all I can say is that before I installed the nld mod I started to get signal dropouts at about 4000 meters or so, with the fcc mod I took it out on a test flight and I chickened out at 6000 meters and never had any dropouts, both flights were at exactly the same spot and flying the same direction.

If you have paid for the nod mod then perhaps contact their support so they can help you fix the issue seeing as that’s what you paid for.

Passed a small express test NLD MOD on the mavic 2 pro.
Installed the mod on a brand new smart controller and drove to the shooting.
Imagine my disappointment when, as usual, sitting in a car I caught a disconnect at 450 meters.
Prior to that, he shot at the same location while also sitting in a car and calmly flew 700-800 without any lags with an old remote control with Jackson mod on board.
In general, there were two more shootings that day - I damned everything .... either the mode somehow crookedly got up and neither the boost nor the FCC was activated (although judging by the signal reception schedule, everything is ok), or the smart controller is messing up, but the fact - flew like in CE.
All signs of an allegedly established NLD mod were present.

I read your thread
.... and I mean no disrespect ....

Maybe you could try it while
not sitting in or standing by the car

..... still on fire
.................. M2P....awsome

.... cR

Please tell us newbies, who have very low functioning brains, how to mod the mpp and mp2 zoom? Currently in ce. Fake location great with Spark, but no clue how to do the famous Jackson mod or other. Please explain, in baby steps, thanks

Reactions: Chris_GREECE
Please tell us newbies, who have very low functioning brains, how to mod the mpp and mp2 zoom? Currently in ce. Fake location great with Spark, but no clue how to do the famous Jackson mod or other. Please explain, in baby steps, thanks

have a look on the nolimitdrones site, tiss easy, takes all of 5 minuets but its not free, up to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flycaster
Well, I saw a post from a droner who referred to https:/dji.retrorooms.info.howto.dji configs. Whatabout sites like that, tganks, and no, I don't want to pay,as it is an unnecessary luxury

brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcher

Super-Patcher has a function you can use without doing the firmware patch to just do jkson_fcc_mod. It may be s little easier because it automates some of the steps for you and prompts you what to do and when. It’s assumes you know nothing.

I am primarily interested - FCC + boost. Yesterday, in an open field, I flew only 1300 meters, this is critically small for my tasks and this is not a boost, unfortunately. although before that, when the Jackson mod (FCC + BOOST) was installed, I calmly flew to 2500-3000 with a full signal.
The boost made you fly over 2km w/ no signal loss? How did you mod and does it work w/ the latest Sept 2019 firmware?

Super-Patcher has a function you can use without doing the firmware patch to just do jkson_fcc_mod. It may be s little easier because it automates some of the steps for you and prompts you what to do and when. It’s assumes you know nothing.
Is the Mavic 2 too locked down for eventual Super-Patcher support?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000