DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Faroe Islands | Heart of the North Atlantic

My video from Faroe Islands is live! What an amazing adventure through this beautiful archipelago.. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!
Hi Rathi,
that is a fantastic video about an outstanding and super amazing place! The video is very well done and the ground based shots improves the very good aspect of the images, compliments, I enjoyed it very much and thanks for sharing! I also like the statement at the beginning, bravo ???
cheers Paul

Reactions: Rathi Roam
Hi Rathi,
that is a fantastic video about an outstanding and super amazing place! The video is very well done and the ground based shots improves the very good aspect of the images, compliments, I enjoyed it very much and thanks for sharing! I also like the statement at the beginning, bravo ???
cheers Paul

Hi Paul. Thank you so much for the feedback and kind words. It's very much appreciated! Cheers :)

My video from Faroe Islands is live! What an amazing adventure through this beautiful archipelago.. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!

Well done. The Faroes are magical and a great place to fly, very few trees and the locals dont generally mind. Took my Air 1 there three years ago. Here's a few stills, you will recognise some of the locations. Looks very different in the summer.torshavenharbourjoin2.JPGDJI_0877.DNG.jpgIMG_7341.JPGDJI_0868.jpgtorshavenharbourjoin2.JPGDJI_0178 copy copy.JPGDSC06899.JPG

Attachments

• DJI_0133.jpg
    DJI_0133.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • DJI_0181 copy copy.jpg
    DJI_0181 copy copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Well done. The Faroes are magical and a great place to fly, very few trees and the locals dont generally mind. Took my Air 1 there three years ago. Here's a few stills, you will recognise some of the locations. Looks very different in the summer.View attachment 125032View attachment 125033View attachment 125034View attachment 125035View attachment 125032View attachment 125037View attachment 125039

Thank you! It really is magical and a great place to fly. Thanks for sharing this, I can definitely recognize the locations here. I especially love that puffin shot. So good. Would love to visit the Islands in the summer as well some day :)

Reactions: Brewbottle
Simply outstanding! Thank you for sharing it!

Reactions: Rathi Roam
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78