DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Faroe Islands | Heart of the North Atlantic

Great video! Very well done and put together. This is the first footage I've enjoyed in a while. Keep it up!

Reactions: Rathi Roam
My video from Faroe Islands is live! What an amazing adventure through this beautiful archipelago.. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!

Were you free to roam, or did you have to take tours for these key spots? I've seen a lot of heavy focus on the Faroe Islands over the past year or two. Looks like an amazing place. Also wondering if there were weather challenges to fly the drone

Awsome did you edit it your self as im trying to learn how my self with shot cuts so far my head is exploding lol
Thanks, yes I did. Hahah, I know the feeling.. The whole editing process can feel stressful at times :p

Spectacular vision & wonderful cinematography. Perfect soundtrack as well! My only minor (& I’m being picky) was at 1:07 the vision blacked out for a second or two. Thanks for sharing. ?????

Thank you very much. Actually I did that on purpose, I thought it suited the soundtrack well and then the violins came on and the clips continues. If that makes sense.. Thanks for watching!

Reactions: Squidinc
Great video! Very well done and put together. This is the first footage I've enjoyed in a while. Keep it up!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Were you free to roam, or did you have to take tours for these key spots? I've seen a lot of heavy focus on the Faroe Islands over the past year or two. Looks like an amazing place. Also wondering if there were weather challenges to fly the drone
I were free to roam. It almost felt like I had all the Islands to myself due to the pandemic so it only made my experience better ,than to have all the locations overrun with tourists. The place is indeed amazing and to be honest it was better than i expected. The weather in the Faroes is unpredictable it can change many times in a day but I was able to fly all the days during my stay. The most difficult part is to fly from the mountains, but if you wait 30 mins or so you can get the perfect conditions. Overall I didn't have the big problems except for one day.

Masterfully done!
Thanks!! :)

My video from Faroe Islands is live! What an amazing adventure through this beautiful archipelago.. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!

Great video! Loved it. I have always had a fascination with isolated, remote locations. I've been to the Alaskan Aleutian Islands several times and have always been intrigued. Great video!

One of the best videos I’ve seen posted here. Really well done. I’m envious.

Great video! Loved it. I have always had a fascination with isolated, remote locations. I've been to the Alaskan Aleutian Islands several times and have always been intrigued. Great video!

Thanks! I know the feeling, it's really fascinating.. That's cool. Would love to visit those Islands as well some day. :)

One of the best videos I’ve seen posted here. Really well done. I’m envious.
Wow, thank you for the kind words!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13