DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feelworld monitors

Can anyone advise me as to whether the 2200nits Feelworld monitor can be used onthe Mavic Pro?
The monitors only have HDMI input and as the Mavic remote has only USB and Micro USB outputs
then I am assuming that some sort of adapter is necessary. ( FEELWORLD FW279S 7 Inch 2200nit Daylight Viewable Monitor 3G-SDI 4K HDMI In/Out )
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 76746View attachment 76746
You would need to have a mobile device that has HDMI output or the CrystalSky also has HDMI Out. A cable cannot go directly from the remote to the Feelworld Monitor.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
Hey chrismog, were you successful connecting the Feelworld monitor?
I sure like the price over a Crystalsky. I would think you still need a phone to run the app with the feelworld acting as the phone's display. I am using my last phone, so I wouldn't mind putting an HDMI outlet on the phone, if there is a way.

Hey chrismog, were you successful connecting the Feelworld monitor?
I sure like the price over a Crystalsky. I would think you still need a phone to run the app with the feelworld acting as the phone's display. I am using my last phone, so I wouldn't mind putting an HDMI outlet on the phone, if there is a way.

Sort of.............
I got a NVidia Shield K1 to run the app. It has an HDMI output which I run to the FeelWorld.
I will try to take a photo of the setup, over the weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser