DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse mounts for dual cree LED strobes.

Kelley

Reactions
Has anyone used the Firehouse mounts for their CREE dual strobes? What did you think of them?

Also are people mounting a strobe on each leg, or just one for the front and one for the rear? Are there any proposed industry standards for anti-collision strobe placement?

thanks......

Has anyone used the Firehouse mounts for their CREE dual strobes? What did you think of them?

Also are people mounting a strobe on each leg, or just one for the front and one for the rear? Are there any proposed industry standards for anti-collision strobe placement?

thanks......
I bough two and broke one trying to install it on one of the front leg. On the rear one. No problem. I find them easy to break, they should use a more flexible material.

I have (3) Firehouse strobes for my MP. The strobes came with double stick tape to attach them to the drone. I was not excited to tape them to the drove and not be able to remove them. Additionally LiPo batteries should be closely monitored while charging due to the possibility of fire risk so having them attached to my MP didn't seem like a good plan. I chose instead to purchase the 3D printed mounts from Aerial Pixel so I could detach them for charging and transportation. They install easily and the strobes can be charged without removing them from the mount.

In answer to your placement question - I chose the three pack with White Green and Red. I followed the aviation standard of Green right and Red left mount the white in back.

I hope this helps!

I got mine from www.DjiDoneHelp.com They are 3D printed and seem to work fairly well. I secured mine with zip ties, just to be safe. Originally I guess I ordered the wrong ones however they printed me the correct ones and quickley shipped them out at no additional charge.

Reactions: msinger
Can't get to that site ??
I did right before posting to make sure I had it right but now.....don't know...... maybe down for updating. I'd try again later. I JUST went down.

Mike Singer is who I got mine from. Don't know why the site is not loading

Reactions: msinger
@Kelley, if interested, you can find my Mavic 2 mounts for Firehouse Technology Dual lights here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle