DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse Strobes

Well that is not the case, I just mounted an ARC V on the bottom of my MA2, It fits right behind the gimbal where it says MAVIC on your picture above.
While I was disappointed in its visuality (is that a word?) it fits there and yes I needed extended landing gear to do so.

View attachment 121883

View attachment 121884
With the strobe in that position does the sensor directly next to it
still work correctly. Love those legs also, must get some when you
find the details. ??

With the strobe in that position does the sensor directly next to it
still work correctly. Love those legs also, must get some when you
find the details. ??
See post above Gary

Yes, the sensor works just as it always has..

Best part with the landing gear is I can fold them and the drone all up and put it back in the case just fine.

Last edited:
See post above Gary

Yes, the sensor works just as it always has..

Best part with the landing gear is I can fold them and the drone all up and put it back in the case just fine.
Thanks my friend....????

Reactions: A.O.
Got it!
Thanks, Fly safe!
Ryan, Owner
Aerial-Pixel LLC
Hi Ryan.....can l ask that you email me when you have inventory on the FireHouse V RED Strobe?
I prefer to buy from you rather than AMAZON. I know they have inventory now but I would still
rather buy from you, I got my last FireHouse V from you.... Thanks ....Ron Grimard (Maine)
Email......... [email protected]

I would love to have these Arc V lights for my drone. Problem is, I cant find them in the UK and the US wont ship them to me. Any other way to get them to me would be greatly appreciated.

@A.O. Got those landing gear and they are the best !!! Fold up perfectly on the drone and fit perfectly into my hard case -- again thanks for the info on where to find them.
You are most welcome, and I agree they are a great set of landing gear!

I would love to have these Arc V lights for my drone. Problem is, I cant find them in the UK and the US wont ship them to me. Any other way to get them to me would be greatly appreciated.
Hi 19CLH69.....I did find some listed on Amazon but I prefer buying them from Aerial....Randy is the Owner of the Company, I think,,, but he is out of Stock on the Arc-V. I purchased mine from him and I will say it makes all the Difference in the World to keep my Eye on the Mavic Mini-2 in the Air. Check with A.O on this Forum. Search for A.O on this Forum. Its probably the LIPO battery in the Arc-V FireHouse that is the problem with the Postal Dept..... Randy might have a way around it since he is a Business.... Ron

Hi 19CLH69.....I did find some listed on Amazon but I prefer buying them from Aerial....Randy is the Owner of the Company, I think,,, but he is out of Stock on the Arc-V. I purchased mine from him and I will say it makes all the Difference in the World to keep my Eye on the Mavic Mini-2 in the Air. Check with A.O on this Forum. Search for A.O on this Forum. Its probably the LIPO battery in the Arc-V FireHouse that is the problem with the Postal Dept..... Randy might have a way around it since he is a Business.... Ron
Not sure what help I (A.O.) can be..

Hi Ryan.....can l ask that you email me when you have inventory on the FireHouse V RED Strobe?
I prefer to buy from you rather than AMAZON. I know they have inventory now but I would still
rather buy from you, I got my last FireHouse V from you.... Thanks ....Ron Grimard (Maine)
Email......... [email protected]
Right now I only have all white and just 1 green in stock, I'm sorry I don't have a red in stock right now.
You can see our current inventory here: Aerial-Pixel - Vinyl Graphics, Apparel, 3D Printing
Unfortunately with the new FAA regulations I'm getting low on stock too. Last I spoke with Firehouse they are getting slammed pretty hard with orders too, I have a feeling their stock will be running pretty low until they can replenish.

Reactions: 000
My limited experience, very few and minimal duration twilight flights, says a 5 LED and fully housed strobe is worth paying for. I do use a strobe as time approaches towards sunset, and cloudy overcast days. The Firehouse Arc V is my favorite for it's 5 LEDs and greatly for its streamline size. My second Fav is the Topsun 5 LED Dome model, also 5 LEDs. The latter is said to be 1/3 heavier though I cant quote gram weight. The height profile of the ARC V has my vote again, over the Topsun. And, I recharge the Topsun more often though cant spout actual duration of use time on either. Both are mini USB fitted. I did have an distressful issue early on with the Topsun. Unfortunately the dome globe fell off, thankfully in my bag. I reattached it with Elmers and its held on since.
Both attach to MA2 with velcro either atop battery for Topsun or more forward, ahead of battery, for the ARC V. The Firehouse ARC V, white, is my recommendation for both form factor and price. Whether its 1000 lumens or not, it has better reviews over the several others in their 3 SM tests.

Additionally, the Velcro attachment material accompanying the ARC V is far better than the bush nap crap provided with the Topsun. I guess its the nappy shag carpet height fastener and coarser hook spacing of the latter. I fear the Topsun will shear off sooner than later, while Im confident the ARC V hook and fastener will hold fast in gale force winds.

Right now I only have all white and just 1 green in stock, I'm sorry I don't have a red in stock right now.
You can see our current inventory here: Aerial-Pixel - Vinyl Graphics, Apparel, 3D Printing
Unfortunately with the new FAA regulations I'm getting low on stock too. Last I spoke with Firehouse they are getting slammed pretty hard with orders too, I have a feeling their stock will be running pretty low until they can replenish.
Question @Aerial-Pixel - What can be done do get Firehouse Strobes in the UK ? Everywhere I look, no one can deliver to the UK but, they are offered for sale on a UK site. . Im just asking cuz im curious as to why we cant get them here, and for me a single Strobon Cree® Standalone is just not good enough. Not that they are not good enough, to me they are not bright enough. Thanks for any input to my question.

All my strobes are Firehouse Technology. I have 10 total. The newest one is 5 months, the oldest one is 1 year. I must admit and it’s not to defame or slander FT but I have issues with them all but one. I have 3 Arc V, 2 of them the rubber like bubble encapsulating the LEDs turned a mushy white mess. The same issue with the other styles I have and also LEDs burnt out them. So I must say I will not purchase anymore of them.

All my strobes are Firehouse Technology. I have 10 total. The newest one is 5 months, the oldest one is 1 year. I must admit and it’s not to defame or slander FT but I have issues with them all but one. I have 3 Arc V, 2 of them the rubber like bubble encapsulating the LEDs turned a mushy white mess. The same issue with the other styles I have and also LEDs burnt out them. So I must say I will not purchase anymore of them.
Sounds like you got a bad batch. I have had none of the issues you describe.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21