DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What version of firmware do you prefer and use currently?

• Total voters
@Blue Bird, I am giving up on this person. Lol. I did see from his posts that he was in another thread bashimg someone else asking a question. These people will always be around to poke us around. I appreciate what you and the others do on here on helping others out.

Thank you!!!

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Reactions: Drone Master
Only if you feel that way. But I'm a optimistic pilot always.
I know here on the forum, we support each other! Hope you will join us here soon!

Hey Blue Bird, you stated that you're a real or experienced pilot so naturally you have different priorities when flying. I'm a real experienced photographer so my priorities are different when shooting while flying. For me, getting the shot matters while for you, something else matters. Both priorities are important but maybe not for each other. I can concede there might be relevance to your poll but currently not so much to me. In the future who knows. If you need photography help, tips, hints, etc... I'm sure I can deliver for you or anyone else. How does that sound to you?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sounds like a typical troll to me, has nothing to say except to trash talk others. On a more positive note, I flew 4 batteries on the new F/W today and all was fine, the gimbal seems a bit smoother, other than that I didn't notice anything. Bird flew great as always, haven't had issue one with 60+ flights.
Sorry, forgot to add that the map is now scrolling under the bird again, no more flipping to full screen maps to see where you are.

Last edited:
Sounds like a typical troll to me, has nothing to say except to trash talk others. On a more positive note, I flew 4 batteries on the new F/W today and all was fine, the gimbal seems a bit smoother, other than that I didn't notice anything. Bird flew great as always, haven't had issue one with 60+ flights.
I think you are mistaken my friend! I'm only here to help. Perhaps others will post their vote. I feel for you during the update process.:cool: BTW, sorry not you @F6Rider .This was directed to Mr. meaningless. @deltalimatango
All is under the bridge now! I sure hope the Moderators will clean this thread up.
@dirkclod
:cool:

Last edited:
@Blue Bird, I am giving up on this person. Lol. I did see from his posts that he was in another thread bashimg someone else asking a question. These people will always be around to poke us around. I appreciate what you and the others do on here on helping others out.

Thank you!!!

I have never bashed anyone.

I have never bashed anyone.
Oh no, sorry. I was referring to the other troll/basher/whatever it calls himself. Not at you at all !

Allot of us mis typing n reading in this thread. Lmao. Lets just say all is good between us and move forward on this thread.

Oh no, sorry. I was referring to the other troll/basher/whatever it calls himself. Not at you at all !

Allot of us mis typing n reading in this thread. Lmao. Lets just say all is good between us and move forward on this thread.

Woooah, easy tiger! I've done nothing wrong to you at all, no reason to go after me like that!

Hahahaha

Have a nice evening guys! Soon the bloody rain will be done and I'll be able to fly again.

Yo, stop attacking blue bird ;)

Yeop, The bigger the bird, the more Jealous we are. The Mavic is a stealthy bird and acts as such. You guys can say what you want. But, what is you're true experience with the current firmware? Please vote. This means a lot based on other post in the forum.

Woooah, easy tiger! I've done nothing wrong to you at all, no reason to go after me like that!

Hahahaha

Have a nice evening guys! Soon the bloody rain will be done and I'll be able to fly again.

Wow, cant win with this great crowd. Lol. Wasnt you either and not F6Rider either. Think I got all the good guys covered now. [emoji17]

Actually Steve, I was curious as I now fly a Mavic. Different machine, different everything. So, I was curious to know if there was anything I might have missed. Up to the point of being spoken down to, I was content to have the OP explain why I might need this info. However, from that point on I realized he had no point or relevant info. With that aside, I'm the first to relate photography info, tips, hints, help, support and I can do so in a cogent, and helpful manner. I for one surly do not know everything, hence my question regarding the relevance of his poll. I hope this sort of clears up any misperceptions.

No worries my friend. You will come back to vote for your favorite version soon enough. Hopefully the latest from DJI is stable for now, but!!!, ummm?

I'm cool with it all. With 8 years experience in operating DJI aircraft, I would not steer anyone the wrong way. Please post your vote and give your input.
Peace! BB..

Took the new firmware for a spin on dji go4 and on the first battery it seemed to jump in and out out of opti and gps modes as well as the front sensors being quite sensitive, anybody else suffer from this.

Not to windy today but very foggy and low sun.. also seemed to struggle with the range of the antennas

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Took the new firmware for a spin on dji go4 and on the first battery it seemed to jump in and out out of opti and gps modes as well as the front sensors being quite sensitive, anybody else suffer from this.

Not to windy today but very foggy and low sun.. also seemed to struggle with the range of the antennas

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Thanks Khy,
Has anyone noticed these issues? I myself have only noticed it once on 0200.
Changed local and recalibrated. Not seen it since...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_