DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

firmware update 06.01.0670

Where there is a high WiFi congested area, is it a densely populated area, do you fly in such places? Then the question arises; why then the rules, or are they not for everyone?
I’m sorry not sure what you are even talking about.
Yes a high WiFi congested area is normally densely populated
and no I do not fly in those type areas. Yes I fly where foliage could be a issue if i was to let it get in my LOS. And having a more powerful signal would be helpful but your
question arises; why then the rules, or are they not for everyone?
has nothing to
do with what I was referring to.Think we are not on the same line
of thought. Think I will reread this whole thread as I must have missed something.

Good joke. Even I see no reason to continue the discussion on this topic.
Ok I see you are talking about flying BVLOS so you are trying to take
this thread to another topic which this one is not about. And your correct there is no reason for it to continue on that so please find
a thread to harp on that . This thread is on the update.
And there it will stay .
Nuff said on that. ?

I’m sorry not sure what you are even talking about.
Yes a high WiFi congested area is normally densely populated
and no I do not fly in those type areas. Yes I fly where foliage could be a issue if i was to let it get in my LOS. And having a more powerful signal would be helpful but your has nothing to
do with what I was referring to.Think we are not on the same line
of thought. Think I will reread this whole thread as I must have missed something.

You didn’t.

Reactions: bumper and dirkclod
Hi,
I had some low battery level warning while remote controller firmware update and don't know whether all pass completely.
Could you confirm firmware versions displayed on Android App:
06.01.0670 for drone
and
06.01.0640 for remote controller?

Reactions: dirkclod
i have 06.01.0670 for drone and 06.01.0700 for smart controller.
So, something is wrong in my case.
Hopefully someone can help.
How to update Remote controller firmware?
I tried via DJI Go 4 and there is no 'update' button.rmf.jpg
(pic is old - I know)

I have also tried via DJI Assistant 2 on PC but remote controller is not recognized, is charged instead.

Otherwise seems to working fine, on my phone everything is displayed correctly. Drone can start.
Should I factory reset remote controller, but don't know how? C1 + C2 + camera button doesn't work.

I really don't want to take any risk as I'm going for holiday within 2 weeks.

Any advice will be very appreciated. :)

My controller updated right after my drone did.
8BE6E12C-1FF4-4610-AF76-7F87283F07C7.jpeg
maybe do a update refresh.

So, something is wrong in my case.
Hopefully someone can help.
How to update Remote controller firmware?
I tried via DJI Go 4 and there is no 'update' button.View attachment 107323
(pic is old - I know)

I have also tried via DJI Assistant 2 on PC but remote controller is not recognized, is charged instead.

Otherwise seems to working fine, on my phone everything is displayed correctly. Drone can start.
Should I factory reset remote controller, but don't know how? C1 + C2 + camera button doesn't work.

I really don't want to take any risk as I'm going for holiday within 2 weeks.

Any advice will be very appreciated. :)
Is it an SC or a standard controller?

BTW The update will reset ATTI mode.

Just a quick reminder if you have done this before:
Setting ATTI mode.

Use v1.1.2 of assistant
Connect drone and wait for drone ICON to appear.

Use cmd- opt I to open the browser (on MAC)
Go to local/file://
Change debug=1<enter> an debug_enabled=true <enter>
Close the browser and click the drone icon
Scroll down to Parameters
Search for ‘mode’
Set control_mode[0]=3 <enter>
If you have never done this you may wish to watch the video.

receiver sensitivity or increased Xmit power require hardware updates. Firmware that enables options held back up till now possible. More likely new ways of signal processing able to discriminate noise out and bolster the shape of weak waveforms....since we are speculating. Haven’t done mine yet (M2P) I saw the battery auto-discharge “download” gaffe - good pick up. Smart batteries. Wow so 21st century. These engineering marvels are fantastic and getting better- thankfully something is.

They're talking about on your phone. Sorry it took so long to reply.
That is what I thought. Airplane mode for me. The mini5 speaks only to an aircraft. Really no reason for it to even understand any other language.

receiver sensitivity or increased Xmit power require hardware updates. Firmware that enables options held back up till now possible. More likely new ways of signal processing able to discriminate noise out and bolster the shape of weak waveforms....since we are speculating. Haven’t done mine yet (M2P) I saw the battery auto-discharge “download” gaffe - good pick up. Smart batteries. Wow so 21st century. These engineering marvels are fantastic and getting better- thankfully something is.

Transmit power can be increased or decreased within firmware. The transceiver modules are programable with a range of tx output levels. This is one of the reasons the FCC hack is being used to increase the CE RC tx levels. It’s illegal in all countries that employ CE regulations.

Transmit power can be increased or decreased within firmware. The transceiver modules are programable with a range of tx output levels.

Correct “held back options “ opaquely, apparently was intended to cover firmware settings increasing / decreasing hardware operations. Of course that means dumbing down the initial release. thank you for Restating to clarify. My speculation was raising the possibility that digital signal processing DSP

Devil in the details

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk