DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.03.0500

Just upgraded the firmware. Took about 20min. Doesn't seem to be a battery update as there's no further updates after I switch batteries. App store still doesn't have the new DJI GO4 app yet, I'll wait for that before I fly.

Reactions: iamSteve
GO4 update brings the android version to 4.0.4 same as current ios version.

Before updating firmware watch this:

Last edited:
Sometimes the app updates get delayed due to Apple's internal auditing procedures. They audit the app updates before the allow them to go public and they do so for every single app update. Sometimes this process may take up to a week.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: subcsailor
App layouts seem different between android and apple, is that normal?

Just had a quick hover in the garden on new FW, all seems well.

My gimbal still fails to calibrate at 77% and doesn't stay level at all when rotating. Will see if the 4.0.5 App update changes anything. Looks like I'm going to have to send it back (again).

Reactions: btucker
Found some more options for the custom keys, one I need and its there is to change right thumb wheel between Shutter and ISO in manual exposure..... BUT I cant get it to work, pops up on the screen to tell be about the function but still the shutter speed stays blue and ISO white.

Found some more options for the custom keys, one I need and its there is to change right thumb wheel between Shutter and ISO in manual exposure..... BUT I cant get it to work, pops up on the screen to tell be about the function but still the shutter speed stays blue and ISO white.
Yes that's annoying - tried all options like holding button in but it doesn't do anyting despite a message popping up on screen that you enabled ISO on right wheel.

I just did the upgrade - it was 151MB but only took 14 minutes to apply, faster than last time. I did it in the app and it upgraded both app and RC like last time. After the upgrade it asked to update the NFZ database. I said ok, but the download never started. Oh well I can sure live without that.

Will check all settings and try some flights this afternoon.

I downloaded it and installed it on my iPad Mini 2 at 0600 PST here in the Southern California area. The install was smooth and easy. Too windy to test fly right now. 25mph gusts.:eek:

Last edited:
Judging from whats been in the news of late I suspect this update is more about NFZ than anything else. I think I will wait and see what happens.

Mine showed it was a new update the morning early on
my iOS mini when I flew this morning and did it when I got back. Saw it saying updating at one point towards the end on my tx then left. Havnt tested it yet but after 3 years of doing
these or other things on any of mine I saw 8 sats from this desk. I have metal roofs and tin ceilings and have never seen
any . Thought that odd.

Reactions: bmwm2 and rich32
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones