DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware woes

samd012

Reactions
So I have been trying to get my mavic updated to either .800 or .900 and it fails right after the firmware gets loaded on the drone and then it reboots. Talked to support and they could not resolve it either
5 computers with win 7/10 and a mac. Some computers would see drone fine, some no matter what no go. The process would always fail right after the firmware was uploaded to the drone and then rebooted. Usually around 60% into updating.
Tried about 4 versions of assistant
Tried to update vis go4 app in normal mode
Tried to update in assistant in wifi mode

At a loss...... anyone????

DJI told me to not bother sending it in and wait for the next firmware, thats a first. Usually the first thing they say is mail it back

What were you running? A messed with .4 or .7? Or regular?

So I have been trying to get my mavic updated to either .800 or .900 and it fails right after the firmware gets loaded on the drone and then it reboots. Talked to support and they could not resolve it either
5 computers with win 7/10 and a mac. Some computers would see drone fine, some no matter what no go. The process would always fail right after the firmware was uploaded to the drone and then rebooted. Usually around 60% into updating.
Tried about 4 versions of assistant
Tried to update vis go4 app in normal mode
Tried to update in assistant in wifi mode

At a loss...... anyone????

DJI told me to not bother sending it in and wait for the next firmware, thats a first. Usually the first thing they say is mail it back

Why but why do you want to update? There is no reason of doing it !

clean install drone flies fine. want to go to .700 so I can get goggles
Still at it, no luck. I have found out how to pull the install logs and am playing with that now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony